Sunday, March 28, 2010

Operation; Think Happy (pt 1)

I've decided to start something that was passed from a friend to a friend, Operation; Think Happy! I've been inspired by some of these lists (and been mentioned in some too) so I think it's time I put my little bit of positivity out into the universe. So enjoy my first foray into what makes me happy this week!



Inspired by the wonderful Holly Homemaker

"I pledge to list 7 things that makes me happy, that makes me thankful, that makes me love life!"

1. Fireworks. I guess I really am just a big kid.

2. Easter chocolate. Why is it that it always tastes different better than normal chocolate?

3. Knowing that holidays are just around the corner!

4. My sore feet, always a tell tale sign of how good the night before was.

5. Lovely surprise presents.

6. Spending time reconnecting with people I thought I'd lost long ago.

7. Midnight phone calls from someone special.

M

1 comment: