Saturday, January 9, 2010

a community service announcement...

So I was driving home from sushi tonight (well not me driving, my mum was) and I noticed a very bright light coming towards us at rapid speed! Suddenly the light divided into two lights, directly heading our way!

And this is about the point in time, somewhere between me thinking about all of the 'go towards the light' jokes and actually wondering what the very bright lights coming towards us were...Ii realised it was just another car. (yea you prob already knew that...give yourself a pat on the back)

And this got me thinking. When did car head lights become so damn BRIGHT?!!! Like so bright I had to squint to see the road in front of me! It's ridiculous!

You do not NEED to have your lights THAT bright! It's a hazard for anyone coming in the other direction...

So your community service announcement for tonight it, TURN YOUR DAMN HIGH BEAMS OFF!!!

many thanks

M

No comments:

Post a Comment