Sunday, January 31, 2010

well hello there little blog...

I have decided that apart from my resolution to write more, and we can definitely see that's going well, I have decided to add a new resolution for 2010.

This year I will also try to be more optimistic and positive. I like to think of myself as a logical person and because of this I often find it's hard to be either a glass half full or a glass half empty kinda girl. So this year I'm going to start looking at things with yellow tinted glasses.

Why yellow? Yellow screams sunshine and happiness to me. And so for that reason I will be taking a leaf out of the yellow crayons book. If crayons could smile, I'm sure the yellow one would be grinning, don't you think?

It would be most appropriate if it was a beautiful sunny day outside. Sigh...oh well :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment