Friday, January 8, 2010

we're going in...

Welcome to the world of panda-marnie-um where things are not always as they seem, but most of the time it's safe to assume they are.

I've decided that 2010 is THE year.

THE year to start working...though this is not of choice. I recently finished my degrees and so I'm entering into the big wide world of full time employment.

THE year I'm finally going to travel to Europe. Yes ladies and gentlemen, in August this year (and I can finally say THIS year) I will be embarking on a 9 week adventure through the countries of Europe. Sadly I still don't think it's long enough but it is longer than some people will ever have, and hey I'm finally going so I don't think I can really complain too much.

And most importantly it's THE year I am going to start writing more. I've realised over the last year that I miss writing so much but with uni and assessments and working 3 jobs, it kinda got pushed too far down the list for me to care anymore. Well now I have no more excuses (no matter what I say from here on in).

It's going to be interesting for all of us, that i'm quite sure of.

until next time...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment