Saturday, January 9, 2010

going strong...

Well look at this, this is the second day (in a row mind you) that I am blogging...

Maybe this exercise will actually work after all! Mind you I don't really have anything to write about :)

The heat is sweltering in Sydney's south western suburbs today, and when you don't have the luxury of air conditioning it's just...hmm whats that word I'm looking for...bleh. And what better thing to do on such a day? Attend a baby shower! BINGO! I got to dress up and play baby games whilst not uttering the word baby otherwise I would forfeit my pin...Seriously guys who comes up with these games?

Perhaps the key is to get some mimosas going whilst you play them...I know that would make them a lot better for the guests!

Europe update: We missed out on the beautiful penthouse in Rome that we were going to rent for 5 nights :( but we have most likely booked another nice apartment for us to stay. AND we have found our accomodation in Santorini. It's just gorgeous! Right in Fira with views of the caldera.

Well I must depart as I did say this post was going to be a whole lot of nothing, so I can finish guzzling down the rest of my cool now warm bottle of lemon, lime and bitters and start dreaming of Santorini...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment